Friday, May 15, 2009

Tired!

Thomas, Anna and I have had a couple of very hard days...(Jesse, as well, who is on his 4th night shift--Julia says he looks "about dead"). I am anxious for the little ones to start feeling better. I am trying to count my blessings and not focus on how tired I am. Here are my blessings for today:

Anna is starting to feel better!! YAY!!!
I think her appetite has picked up, I was so worried that I was going to dry up and have to start giving her a bottle.

It is a gorgeous Spring day!!!

Jesse will be off soon (for 2 days at least)!!

Colton made a delicious dinner (chicken, noodles, carrots, broccoli and cheese dish)!!

God dwells in me and I have the peace that surpasses all understanding!!!

There are many more, but I need to go....I feel better already:)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

((((((((hugs))))))