Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!


We had a wonderful picnic at a nearby park with Mom (and her hubby), Dh's mom, sisters (and their families), Dh's grandma and aunt. It. was a bit cool and windy but very sunny. The kids had fun playing games, hiking and eating picnic foods. Carlina led the kids in many fun games..red rover, mother may I, etc.

I am so thankful for my Mom. We were taught in church today that Mothers should first and foremost teach and model God's word to their children. My mom was and is always a Godly woman who raised my sister and I to believe in and worship God. I am thankful that she spent lots of time with us, was never too busy for us. Today she continues to support me and my family. She is an amazing Grandmother as well. Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

No comments: