Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines Day...


I don't have big plans for the day. Hubby has to work from 7-7 (usually gets home at about 8) and I am planning some kind of special meal/dessert for the kids and I. I am going to our church's Agape banquet Friday night with my Sil (divorced) and Mil (also divorced) as Jesse works that day, too. I am planning on sending a sweet card and some candy in his lunch on Sat.

As a child I never celebrated Valentine's Day (long story). I would go to the library during parties and never got to hand out Valentines. Many times I would get Valentines from the other kids, nontheless...I loved the ones with suckers attached...a rare thing in those days. I never got to make Valentine holders, either, so my Valentines were laid out in a pile on my desk. The teacher would always provide me a bag to carry them home in. I am now really enjoying helping my kids make cards and treats.

ps aren't these Nikes cool?

1 comment:

cherrie said...

I love those shoes!!!!