Thursday, February 26, 2009

Help!!!

Brach's chicks and rabbits are back in the stores! I am a sugar addict and these always call to me...they are so yummy and soft (just like another fave of mine, circus peanuts). Speaking of circus peanuts....once I went to summer camp in Minnesota and received a pack of them. I stuffed the pockets of my rain slicker with them (it rains alot in Northern MN in the summer). I was perpetually starved and those helped me get through the day. One day as I was leaving the cabin some fell out of my pocket. It was embarrassing. My counselor saw but didn't say anything...I was so skinny back then she probably thought I needed all the help I could get.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a big fan of the Reeses eggs, yum. Enjoy your Easter goodies while they're out there!