Friday, February 27, 2009

Monterrey...

Ariba! Jesse and I went out to our favorite Mexican food joint tonight...it was soo good! We had not had a date for awhile and it was so much fun. Anna went too and did great! We also went to Kmart and bought household supplies...like $140 worth....toilet paper, soap, shampoo, trashbags, zip lock bags, dog food, cat litter...etc.etc. It snowed and was so pretty but we almost went off the road on the way home. It was very slippery and I was so glad that I wasn't driving. Jesse and I had a good discussion about Heaven and Hell and other religious topics....we are overcoming some brick walls built up by former beliefs.

We finished the homeschool testing today and did our DNA experiment. Next we will have to prepare for our Presidential presentations in April.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum I love mexican food! Glad you had fun, I need a date night SO bad!

Robin said...

We had not had a date night in a while either. It is so great to reconnect in a way that is impossible surrounded by kids. I wish I was closer..I would babysit for you!