Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Menu for the week....

March 1 (Sunday)-roast, potatoes and carrots

March 2 (Monday)-cheesy pasta bake & peas

March 3 (Tues)-Baked potato bar

March 4 (Wed)-Pineapple chicken*

March 5 (Thu)-meatloaf and mashed taters


***Pineapple chicken recipe (it you have a large family you have to adjust it to suit more people)

1 can unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
2 tbs cider vinegar
2 tbs soy sauce
1 garlic clove, minced
1/8 teas pepper
6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves

Combine first 5 ingred in large ziplock bag. Add chicken. Coat and refrigerate for 30 min. Place chicken and marinade in 11x7 pan coated with Pam. Cover and bake 350 degrees for 25 min.

2 comments:

The Zandi Zoo said...

yum. I think I might just try that recipe. Sounds like it would be fast and yummy. :-) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Do you know the grocery cart challenge?
http://grocerycartchallenge.blogspot.com/
I think I found your blog through a comment on 18 under a roof :)
I think you were advising Della to join above rubies (.org). Well I took the advise for myself :) I received a magazine! :) it's very encouraging, thanks for the tip!