Saturday, February 14, 2009

Owie...

We solved the problem of Oliver pulling his leash by purchasing a "harness" type leash. It works great. Now we have to do something about him trying to bite the lease. I think a spray bottle with water or citronella spray is what is recommended.

I was with Julia (beautiful day...sunny and 35 with no wind) on a walk today and grabbed the only pair of shoes that were by the door. Happened to be a pair with heels...not fancy shoes, just casual shoes with heels. About half-way through the walk I stepped in a hole on the side of the road and twisted my ankle (the same ankle I've injured 2 other times). That was severe pain! I managed to get home but am now crawling around the house.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! I hope it feels better, try to rest it!

Robin said...

Thanks, Joy!