Thursday, February 12, 2009

Circles..


That is what I am turning right now. I have so much to do and I sit here on the computer not wanting to do anything. I helped dh pick up a huge load of trash at 2 empty houses around us. The stuff has been sitting in the yard forever and the houses not renting...so we were tired of looking at it. We took it over to his mom's dump. Then we got the Colt licensed. Everything has gone up...so it cost $80plus bucks to register and license the 15 yr old car. Shouldn't complain...things were 3x as high in Florida. Carlina made magic cookie bars to take over to some friends house tonight and Jesse grilled some burgers. It is sunny out but supposed to snow tomorrow. We enjoyed watching the dog show on Tues night. They are all so well groomed and well mannered. I was looking for some dogs that resembled Ollie on line (lab/border collie mixes) and found a few that look just like him. What I don't understand is why Ollie is yellow when his mom was black and his dad black and white? Here is the picture that looks like Ollie:

No comments: