Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sick babies...

Last night was awful...Anna and Thomas both have bad colds and coughs and were up most of the night. The older kids have colds, too. I remember March (in Iowa) always being a bad month for sickness and it's living up to its former reputation. March is my least favorite month of the year here....lots of snow and just enough warm weather to tease about spring, not to mention the illnesses. Plus the mud! Our drive in the back would be a great place for pigs to muddle around...we need rock.

Anna is now rolling around, so the bed isn't the greatest place for her anymore. She can roll front to back with ease and the other way most times. She will be 5 months on the 13th...that sure flew by!

I am looking forward to the garden my mom and her dh will be planting this Spring. We will be helping out and get to take part in the rewards, too. They both have very green thumbs and I'm sure it will be a great success. Hopefully our labor will be helpful as well. We don't have room here for a garden, but maybe a tomato patch. I am planning on planting lots of zinnias and marigolds...my 2 favorites.

Dentist appointments for the kids tomorrow and then an Awana skating party tomorrow night. I am taking a van full...a friend's 15 passenger van loaded with mine and hers (she has 7). Should be a blast...hopefully the kiddos are better tomorrow.

No comments: