Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Daily

One of 3 dental visits is over....I am so thankful that insurance is covering these fillings. I have 10 to be done! My old white fillings were failing and she is replacing them all....Insurance coverage ends in June so I am trying to get all the work done before then. I suppose eventually I will need root canals in all those teeth and crowns...but hopefully the fillings will last a while. One of my friends recently went overseas to have dental work done. She said it is about 1/3 of the cost of having it done in USA and the quality of the work is great, too.

I love this mom's blog. She writes recently about staying at home. Very interesting and thought provoking.

We got a tax refund and were able to take the girls shopping (Carlina and Julia) for an Easter/wedding dress. Their cousin Sarah is getting married on June 13th here in Iowa. Both of them picked out a very pretty dress from Penneys. Carlina got some shoes from Payless, Julia not yet. Mom is making Alicia and Katie dresses. The dresses were regularly $70 but down to $50. That was a splurge for clothing....most of their stuff comes from cousins or consignment stores.

My schedule has been so off lately. I need to get back on track!!!

No comments: