Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My friend...

I love my friend, Jodi. She is such a kind and considerate friend who loves the Lord. I am so thankful for Jodi and other friends that God has placed in my life. I have known Jodi for almost 15 years and I treasure our friendship. I am in awe and wonder that one day we will have eternity with our friends and family...doing wonderful and amazing things in the presence of God. We can't even imagine the exciting things that God has planned for us to do...this life is just a shadow of what is to come. When I moved to Florida I was so sad to say goodbye to Jodi....now I am in Iowa but it is still hard to find time to spend with her, due to family commitments we both have. One day we will never have to say goodbye or worry about making the time....God is so great!!!!

No comments: