Monday, September 29, 2008

Busy week...

I am trying to get as much as I can accomplished this week....than baby can come next weekend, lol. We have dental, vision, prenatal, wic & ortho appts, plus Awana on Wed night where I am working in the nursery. We are also planning on having Jesse's dad over for dinner on Tues night (joy!). Then my sister comes on Wed (real joy:)), late, and will be here for 5 days. I am getting bigger, have had several people comment on that...baby is growing but I haven't gained any weight, which is good at this point. It is supposed to be a beautiful week in the lower to mid-70's. Jesse would normally get Tues and Wed off and then report for the night shift Thurs eve but has to go in on Wed due to a "shut-down" day where everyone has to come in and do maintenance stuff. So he will have a grueling week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a crazy week! Isn't that the way it is though? Just wanted to pop by and wish you luck on your delivery. I will pray for an easy one and a healthy baby.