Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thank you, Joy!


I am so thrilled that someone other than my mom (no offense, mom!) is reading my humble and mundane blog...Joy has given me this wonderful award!

The rules of the award are:

1.The winner can put the award on his/her blog

2.Link the person you received the award from

3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4.Put links of those blogs on yours

5.Leave a message on the blogs of those you nominated



Here are some terrific blogs that I try to keep up with:


1. Making It Up as I Go Along

A candid and humorous blog from an amazing mom of 4 who also happens to be my sister!


2. Welcome to Chaos

Debbie manages a full time job and 5 kids!


3. Glenda Girl's Tinted World

Glenda takes the most spectacular pictures, you have to see her blog to believe it.












No comments: