Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Exhaustion and m/s

The m/s continues to haunt my last weeks...I was so sick all morning, but felt better this afternoon. I really don't have too much to complain about...I don't have major aches and pains. My legs look really bad but actually don't hurt terribly. If I get a nap, I have pretty good energy in the evening. You won't catch me "spinning" like Nicole Kidman was a day before her baby was born, but I go on a walk each evening. I am so thankful to never have been put on bedrest...I feel for those who suffer through that. I do think my uterus is very forgetful....the last two pregnancies it has forgotten how to go into labor on its own. No BH's or anything! So far nothing this time either, so that is a bad sign. I need to start gulping that raspberry leaf tea.

Julia, Alicia and Katie all had dentist appointments this afternoon. They all have a return appointment. Julia has a small hole beneath a filling, Alicia has to have 2 baby teeth removed and Katie has 4 cavities. Poor Katie, she just has bad teeth like her mother!

Tomorrow Ollie gets snipped. Poor doggy, doesn't know what he is in for! I have to take him in at 8am and pick him up in the afternoon.

1 comment:

The Zandi Zoo said...

I can't believe how close you are already. What an exciting time!!! Hang in there.