Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I see stars...

at least I did last night. I took Ollie for a potty break about 10pm...it was so cold and blowing. The neighbors down the street were spinning their cars and driving all around crazy, so I was hurrying off the street. I slipped on an icy patch and landed flat on my back hitting my head on the road. Somehow I got back in the house with the dog but blacked out for about 30 min or so. When I finally started coming to details came back to me about what happened. Today I am extremely sore...like I have the flu...esp my neck, top of my head and tailbone. Jesse was so mad at me...said walking the dog wasn't worth risking my life for. I was wearing Julia's slip on shoes which have no traction, so learned a lesson from that. I am hoping the fall will knock some sense into me, lol!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! Hope you are feeling ok tonight. We've just had the worst weather lately! Be careful lady!

FLmom7 said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon!

16 blessings'mom said...

Eeks, that is serious, to black out like that! If you don't feel back to normal, you should go get checked out!

Glenda Christina said...

I second the be careful ouch that sounds painful.