Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Finished Lewis and Clark..

The Ken Burns Documentary is really excellent...that is the 3rd time I've watched it. So sad about the end of Lewis's life, though. Of course, it is all by God's grace and His hand that they made the journey and back and only lost one man. That is never mentioned by secularists but very evident.

For our next unit study project we are going to study the American Presidents, per Julia's wishes. I want to get the John Adam's documentary and watch that; heard it is really great.

I am trying to make it to the next paycheck, food wise...we are really getting creative with what is in our cupboards. I am trying to shop more frugally and need to avoid the quick trips to the little market in town. It is so handy and sometimes I find myself there every day!!

No comments: