Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bloggy..

I haven't been feeling very bloggy lately. Sometimes I just want to stay away from the computer, it is such a distraction.

We had a big storm this morning...lots of rain but not severe. Jesse had to go to work tonight, poor guy. He and Julia got the bathroom painted over his 2 days off. Always so much to do around here.

Good news--my sister and family rented their house and are now able to move back to Bend. We have been praying for that. They have rented a nice, big house in Bend. I am so excited for them.

We have been going through the Good News/Bad News method of telling people how they can know for sure that they are going to heaven with the kids. It is a simple, easy to remember method for them to use to reach people. We are also going to use Way of the Master, which I have watched while in Florida. Some of them have been witnessing to other children at the pool/park with their friends.

Tomorrow Colton has an MRI for his ankle. It has really been bothering him lately and an X-Ray didn't show anything. Anna also has her 9 month well-child visit and it is the Driver's Ed final exam....busy! Colton and Carlina have one more driving class after tomorrow and then they will be done.

2 comments:

16 blessings'mom said...

Wow, your little Anna Rose is growing up! She is going to be toddling around before you know it...

I am always glad to read what you write...glad when you write a new post...

Robin said...

Hi, Della!
Thanks for reading my blog. I really enjoy yours as well. Hope you had a nice birthday.
Robin