Thursday, December 18, 2008

Homeschooling...

Things have bogged down as we get closer to Christmas break...no motivation!!! I got Colton an ACT book for him to start studying. He will have to take the test in order to attend WIT. I am trying to decide what I will do next year with Alicia, Katie and Garrett. It is a real question for me. Alicia really wants to go to Middle School. Jesse thinks public school is the best for Katie. I did really struggle with Katie when I had her home for kindergarten. I am just not sure. Garrett is going to preschool 3x a week this year. He likes it but it sure would be nice to have them home with me. I am praying that God will give me some clarity on that issue and help me make that decision. I hate to say finances play a part, but I will have to buy lots of supplies if I keep the others home and don't have the money for it, necessarily. I need to shop a used curriculum sale.

No comments: