Thursday, December 4, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside...

I guess it is probably the frigid weather that is triggering my "homesickness" for Florida. I am longing for the way it smells and the constant green. Last year at this time we were enjoying picking fresh citrus from the trees...so wonderful! I only lived there for 4 years, but I will always remember that time fondly. We had a plethora of negative things that we went through but they were counterbalanced by the wonderful friends we made and fun times we enjoyed.

Today is Carlina's 15th birthday and we were reminiscing about the time I took her to Disney on her bday-just me, Carlina and Garrett. We had fun, even though it rained on us. The first year we were there we had annual passes to Disney and went quite often. Carlina's favorite ride was Pirates of the Carribean.

No comments: