Saturday, August 30, 2008

Inadequacy...

Sometimes I feel so inadequate....Not up to dealing with what life is sending my way. I can't solve my daughters depression problems, can't make problems go away for dh at work, can't motivate my home-schoolers and wonder if my public schoolers are being direly influenced. I can't keep up with housework and wonder how I will take care of one more... I cry out to God for help! He has reassured me that it is good to feel inadequate...that He will give me strength and He wants me to rely on Him. If I felt adequate, I would be Superwoman. I would not need God to get me through each day. He will equip me for my daily tasks as I look to Him and pray for help. He wants me to take each day as it comes. As it says in Matthew 6:34...Do not worry about tomorrow, today has enough trouble of its own...Amen!

Hebrews 13:20-21 (New International Version)

May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, 21equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.


No comments: