Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday

Jesse is off to work this morning and I am up preparing for the day (and typing on my blog). I didn't feel very well this morning but am feeling a bit better as the morning goes on. I hope I am not coming down with something before Christmas!

I see on the Weather Channel that a big blizzard is hitting East coast. Yikes! I think we are going to be getting some snow this week, I hope it isn't as bad as the last wallop. People in NY are stuck in the airport for awhile it appears....a real life planes, trains and automobiles.

I need to figure out a better idea for my kitties. I've now got 4 of them running around inside and it's making some members of the household crazy! I also feed 2 strays outside! Jesse wants them all outside and I need to figure out a way to keep them warm. I'm thinking about getting a dog house or 2 on the porch.

Well, I need to put my chicken in the oven. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.