Sunday, September 27, 2009

Roll with it...

one must take the challenges that life throws at us (large or small) and keep moving forward. Today I was up very early. DH gets up at 5am to go to work and I don't usually get up that early, however, today I was up shortly after and could not go back to sleep. I got up and did chores to prepare for church. Laundry, dishes, ironing, puppy and bunny chores, etc. I made my birthday girl a hot breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage and hot cocoa with marshmallows. Got the kids up about 7:30 and began the mad rush of dressing and eating before church. Colton took off for work and we went out to get in the suburban which was DEAD! Yikes! I have the permanent Sunday School nursery position and have to get there. Luckily we live very close. I hooked up the battery charger and off we walked...we made it in plenty of time and it was a gorgeous morning for a walk!

No comments: