Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Busy day...busy month!


We bought pretty blue paint for the bathroom today...it's supposed to be done tomorrow evening!!!

Today was cloudy but turned out to be a beautiful day...very sunny yet nice and cool. Jesse and I had a meeting about our insurance this morning and afterwards, drove through McD's. The lady we talked to gushed about Anna the whole time. Kept saying she looked just like a little dolly, which of course, I agree with!! Once home, we moved furniture around. Got rid of our hideous loveseat and put a desk in its place. We grilled chicken legs for dinner with salad, beans and applesauce. Carlina made brownies and we had brownie sundaes for dessert.

Tonight, bible study at the church. On a praise note.....my homeschool supervising teacher said that all the materials that I requested were approved!! Hooray!! That means Rosetta Stone Spanish, which I am thrilled about.

No comments: