Saturday, July 26, 2008

30 weeks on Monday


I will hit the 30 week mark on Monday and hope to find an Iowa ob next week. Baby is very active and everything seems to be going good. My legs are bad, but they look much worse than they feel. I am still trying to recover from this cold/flu that has had me down for a week. I am extremely tired and finding it hard to get much done, plus it has been very hot lately. I don't want to complain about that, am really trying to enjoy the summer while it lasts.

3 comments:

Glenda Christina said...

You make me sick with how good you look, wow. My tummy is bigger with just leftovers LOL.
Your radiant and I have no idea how you all stand the heat, I complain when it is above 60 which it hasn't been very much this summer.

cherrie said...

you look tiny--are you about the same size as you were at 30 weeks with the other kids!!

The Zandi Zoo said...

You look GREAT!!!!!!