This is an idea from my friend, Heather at Arrowsprings.
10 secrets about me that you may or may not know, and maybe some things you really don't CARE to know! But here they are anyway:
1. Fall is my favorite season--I love everything about it! I love the colors and I love Autumn decorations. Just ask my kids...when they start putting Fall stuff in the stores I go nuts:)
2. Holding and petting my kitties always lowers my blood pressure, helps me to feel calm and takes away stress for me.
3. I suffer from depression but it is under control with medication. I have had a few really bad episodes, once I didn't think I would survive it. I can thank God for it as it has helped me become more compassionate and has drawn me closer to Him.
4. I love watermelon.....and go into major withdrawal in the wintertime!!!!
5. I don't mind changing diapers or cleaning up bloody wounds...but vomit is another matter for me (sorry so gross!).
6. I miss Florida but am not particularly a huge fan of the beach...I adore the green foliage year round!
7. I have wanted 10 kids since I had my first one. Before that I wasn't sure I even wanted one....and believe me my first child wasn't and isn't easy...so that is saying something.
8. I love reading about disasters at sea. My latest read was about the whaleship Essex.
9. I miss having a horse so much that it hurts sometimes.....
10. My hubby and I disagree on how we met....it was at college and he thinks one person introduced us, where I think another did...oh, well....we have been married 20 years in July so I guess it really doesn't matter:)