Friday, May 4, 2007

A good book...

I can't be without one! I don't feel like life is complete or worth living (haha) unless one is in hand! They are hard to come by! In fact I have had to many times fall back on my good old standbys....Little House on the Prairie, Ann of Green Gables, Lord of the Rings, Hobbit, or Chronicles of Narnia...can I count how many times I have read those stories..no? Also, anything by the Bronte sisters, Dickens, Agatha Christie...I am swooning with joy!I love children's books...currently reading Gregor the Underlander series...I don't get any nasty violent or sexual surprises with those! I am not a fan of trash although I do read some best sellers that may be constituted as such (no offense!)...Mary Higgins Clark, Michael Crighton (sp?), Jodi Picoult, etc. Even...gasp...Harry Potter!! Sheer escapism! Know of a good book?? Send it my way..please!

No comments: