Saturday, May 5, 2007

*C*

C is my firstborn. He will be 15 years old in July...what??!! That doesn't seem possible. I am OLD! He was born causing trouble and lives to continue to do so...LOL! He was a very difficult baby, never satisfied....my dad used to love to stir him up about his pacifier...he'd yell "NO GRANDPA!". Right now his interests are youtube (posting videos) and legos. He loves to stir up controversy where ever he goes...just ask him about time travel or Islam!! He spends alot of time with his friend "B". They are working on a science project right now but according to him it is a failure. He is dreadfully incited if anyone clicks their tongue or whistles, it seems to drive him mad! I think he wants to work movie special effects when he is old but that may change. He spends alot of time on the computer. He is not mechanical like his daddy and is very lazy when it comes to helping him! C inherited mom's curly hair, poor dude! Right now it needs cut as it is growing straight up to the ceiling and out out out! I know the feeling..or used to before my hair died:( My pet peeve about C is that he pats me on the back like I'm a dog. He does that to really bug me. My prayer for him is that he has a relationship with Jesus and lets Him lead throughout his life, that and only that will bring peace and happiness!!

No comments: