Friday, February 22, 2008

6400 miles, give or take a few...



I have a deep respect for those brave and enduring pioneers who travelled to Oregon in this mode of transport...

It really is incredible to wake up in Florida and go to bed in Oregon, 3200 miles away. I made this journey over Presidents Day weekend, to see my sis. I can see why Oregon was a destination for many. She lives in the South Central part of the state. It is very temperate with beautiful mountains all around. Plus there is a drive through coffee stand on every corner!!! Notice Human Bean to the top left of my blog:)

Thomas and her little boy, Laken are the same age and they mischievously followed each other around and enjoyed dropping rocks in the next door neighbor's ac unit. That was their favorite activity.

No comments: