Monday, March 3, 2008

9 weeks and counting...

Right now I am struggling with this "all-day" sickness that leaves me helpless in its wake. No energy, nausea, indigestion...thank goodness for my husband and son who are currently doing all of the cooking. I cannot bear to be close to meat of any kind. My diet is severely lacking right now. On top of this, the kids are suffering with coughs, colds and fevers. I am counting down the days until my second trimester when I am feeling great and full of energy. Currently I am basically surviving.

3 comments:

Glenda Christina said...

Robin sorry you are so sick but I am so happy for you I have tears in my eyes! Thanks God for this wonderful little blessing!!!
Wish we lived closer so I could help you out!!! Take Care!

TakingMyPlace said...

I'm so sorry you have to go through this each time. (((hugs))) I understand. At least you know it won't last the whole nine months.

Unknown said...

Hey Robin, hang in there you are a GREAT mom!! Miss you guys and seeing the kids. They grow up too fast. This is a great way to get to see them.
Sam