Saturday, January 12, 2008

Terrible Two's

Thomas is going through them early! Recently he has been strengthening his vocal cords by screaming at the top of his lungs (usually with glee). He has also discovered how to hit and winds his arm back behind his head to get good power. Then he says "ouch". He is also pinching which is very painful. Besides the bad things he is really growing and changing and learning. His vocabulary seems to increase every day. He loves to point at the moon and say "moooon". He also likes to make animal sounds, so cute!!! He now has 9 teeth. He went from 4 to 9 almost overnight it seemed. Those molars just popped in as did one of his eye-teeth. I think that contributed to a lot of the crankiness lately. He is so full of energy and mischief. He can use his toes like a little monkey to scale furniture and reach formerly unaccessible places. He is definitely giving me a run for my money. Garrett got his 4 year old immunizations on Thurs and that was miserable for him. He was very sad and cried as soon as we went into the room to have shots. He was sick for two days after and one of his arms (he got 5 shots , 3 in one arm, 2 in the other) is very red and sore. I haven't taken him to the dentist yet, but I know he needs to go. He is asking me about going to school next year and I am thinking about sending him to pre-k. I am not sure yet. I want a program that is a couple of hours for a few days a week, but I may not be able to find one like that. Colton, Carlina, Julia and Alicia all went to "Come-n-Play Preschool" in Lawton, Iowa. That was Tues & Thurs for 2 hours. It was more a social thing and not as much school work, it was really perfect. Katie did not go to preschool at all. Well, I better wrap this up....more later:)

No comments: