Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Busy week and misc musings

For some reason I scheduled dental appointments and my wic appointment in this week, the busy week before Christmas. I have been very low key this year. Done minimal baking and gift buying due to minor funds:) Tomorrow is Katie's Christmas party at school and I will be attending that. Her teacher lost her husband this week suddenly, very sad! Katie has been officially diagnosed with a reading or learning disability and will get further testing. Her teacher raves that she is so bright and especially loves science (I can attest to that, she is a mad scientist!) and is mad about bugs. It is just the reading that she has a problem with. I haven't decided what to do next year, if I will homeschool her or not. She will probably repeat 1st grade in public school. Alicia really likes public school and wants to go to 5th grade in Lawton. Construction is going on full-bore around us with the church and our landlord both working on their own projects. Well baby is crying, so good night!

No comments: