Friday, November 30, 2007

My loss

Sadly, I started bleeding while in Iowa and it was the beginnings of another miscarriage. This baby was to be due in June and will be sorely missed. I really had the feeling that this was a little girl and I had named her Susannah Faith. Now she is in the arms of the Lord. God knows best and I am trusting Him for healing and comfort. I turned 38 on November 13th and as I get older the feeling of wanting another child has not lessened its hold on me. Will it ever?

3 comments:

The Zandi Zoo said...

Oh, I had no idea. I am so, so sorry. Your sweet angel has a beautiful name! ((HUGS))

Glenda Christina said...

So sorry to hear this Robin. Praying for you!

TakingMyPlace said...

I wonder the same thing about myself, Robin. I turned 40 in October, but I can't imagine ever feeling "done". (((hugs))) I love the name Susannah.